Monday, June 15, 2009

Road2Victory Event Pictures

Photos from The Davis Phinney Fundraiser Event Ride May 31, 2009
(click on images for a larger view)


Team members (Mike, Susan, Barry, Dennis, Pam) pinning on numbers before the ride.


Davis Phinney and Len Pettyjohn chatting before the Road2Victory event in Boulder, CO.











Cycling Legends: Nelson Vails, Len Pettyjohn, Ron Kiefel, Andy Pruitt, Connie Carpenter, Hugh Walton, Dale Stetina, Davis Phinney, Alexi Grewal, Marianne Martin, Clark Sheehan, Thomas Prehan, Leonard Zinn.






Some of the Vic's Espresso/Peerless team at the breakfast stop in Niwot.


1 comment:

santeberry said...

I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.victorian high country motorcycle tours